Translate

Monday, December 17

A note about Saturday's post

For readers who saw the 'early edition:' I published the post a few minutes before midnight. On Sunday, starting around 2:00 PM ET, I added two footnotes and two updates (at 3:00 and 7:00 PM ET), and made the following change to a paragraph:

"...to my knowledge World Tribune and Iran Press Service were the only news sources to pick up on Baluyevsky's statement."

Also: the links to three reports, which were provided to me by the World Tribune publisher (see 7:00 PM update), do not pertain to Baluyevsky's 2002 announcement that Iran had nuclear weapons. And the news they contain would be old to those who have spent years following reports about Iran's nuclear weapons progam. But the reports are good background so I included the links to them in the update.

There will be another post today but I'm not sure at what time; I'm aiming for 2:00 PM ET.

Regards to all,
Pundita

No comments: