Translate

Friday, September 1

Vacation time, review time

Pundita is getting in a whole two weeks of vacation! Of course I will be taking along a copy of Norm Podhoretz's Is the Bush Doctrine Dead? and Paul Wolfowitz's security 'doctrine' -- what's available of it in the public domain.

This seems a good time to review issues that seriously impact America's security and Bush's Democracy Doctrine. (The latter can, I think, be analyzed separately from the National Security Doctrine.) So Pundita has rooted in her archives for posts that will help me - and, I hope, the reader - review such issues. I will be publishing a "golden oldie" every day of my vacation with the exception of Sunday.

The first in the series, House of Cards, is posted below.

Until September 16th, then.

Best regards to all,
Pundita

No comments: