Translate

Monday, April 30

Christopher Steele and Bibi and Skripal and MI6 scheming together?? [banging her head on the keyboard]

I quit

We hear that the documents he [Bibi] is said to present were compiled by one Christopher Steele and assembled with the help of one Sergej Skripal and his MI6 handler [redacted]. They will show that Iran attempts to buy yellowcake uranium from Niger.
The above is from Moon of Alabama's Netanyahoo [b insists on spelling Netanyahu's name that way] To Again Cry Wolf - But Something Bigger Is Up (Updated)  He also spells Sergei as Sergej but yes that's the same Skripal who was poisoned or whatever in Salisbury, England a few weeks ago and the May regime blamed it on the Kremlin and Trump went along. 

But hang on, I thought Steele was Skripal's MI6 handler. Nevermind. I quit, do you hear me? I can't take the stench of this much propaganda poo anymore. It's the internet/social media era that is making it possible to raise mountains of agitprop. I QUIT. Maybe I'll be back next Monday if I recover sufficiently. If not, this is good-bye.

********

1 comment:

Himanshu said...

o please keep writing. these guys lack integrity and morality but thats their problem.