Translate

Wednesday, January 8

Iran missile strikes on US bases: Trump: All is well. Iran: We killed 80. UPDATED

sigh.  I'm not the Associated Press, you know. I'm not going to sit up all night watching this propaganda ping pong match.  

Here; you can read about the claim and counterclaim at one of Sputnik's Live Updates pages

As for FM Zarif's claim that Iran's "reprisal" missile attacks are in compliance with the UN Charter -- somehow I don't think the U.S. would agree. Anyhow, here's his argument, as posted at FARs, which I think addresses only one base. The Iranians have hit three so far. 

UPDATE -- the reports today are that they hit one base, and U.S. facilities at or near an airport in Erbil. As to reports of a third site, the name of which I can't remember at the moment -- no mention of it today.

********* 

1 comment:

Himanshu said...

hope calm heads prevail.