Translate

Friday, September 23

Tucker Carlson Horror Show

I don't watch Tucker as a matter of course, and when I do it's usually snippets.  But this particular show, broadcast last night on Fox, is so horrifying I was mesmerized. It's not just about the people in Washington pushing to using to nuclear weapons -- Tucker brings on Doug Macgregor to ask him WHY.  Wait until he gets to the segment about hospitals in America mutilating children for profit. 

So is America being taken over by demons?  There are still many sane and good people in this country -- obviously, or we wouldn't know about the mutilation horror.  But it seems to me that evil is in the ascendent. 

Mercifully there is no discussion on the show about Trump, at least the part of it I saw, despite the 'Breaking News' headline and photo.  


  
 

No comments: