Here we are concerned with the top 10 subtle "tells" that you are a Russian agent or dupe of the Kremlin:
9. You have watched the movie "Dr Zhivago" in its entirety
8. You can correctly pronounce "Medvedev"
7. You have eaten Beef Stroganoff
6. You believe Russia is no longer a communist country
5. You know the name of the author of "War and Peace"
4. You purchased a set of nesting dolls when you toured Russia
3. You toured Russia
2. You would laugh if anyone called you a spy for Russia
And the #1 way to tell if you're a Russian agent is you don't see anything sinister about Russian President Vladimir Putin playing with his dogs in the snow: