Translate

Wednesday, September 8

Afghans are not broken toys, Mr Blankley

In his September 7 editorial for the Washington Times titled Bring the Troops Home Tony Blankley repeats the earlier call he made:
In November [2009], with the Johnson presidency in mind, I penned "An Exit Strategy to Die For." In that column, I argued that we are better off bringing our troops home now than to ask them to risk their lives fighting for time until July 2011 rolls around and a politically expedient withdrawal commences.
Mr Blankley reiterated his point in yesterday's essay, attacking the July 2011 date that President Obama named for the start of U.S. troop withdrawals from Afghanistan as one chosen for political rather than military reasons.

Now let me see if I understand this correctly. No, I've just decided I can't understand.

No comments: