Translate

Wednesday, October 12

All batshit crazy here on planet Earth so KEEP OUT

OBAMA:  Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the most popular world leader of them all?

MIRROR: Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, your Magnificence.

OBAMA:  [smashing the mirror] I'm gonna nuke that white boy before I leave office if it's the last thing I do. Michelle! Get me another mirror!

MICHELLE:  Do I look like Hattie McDaniel to you? Get it yourself.

****

Tales of the New Cold War: "I think the world has reached a dangerous point," says Gorbachev.

Ya think, Mr Gorbachev?

Barack Obama, careening faster and faster toward nuclear war with Russia. Bring popcorn because there's little use running for your life. 

No Obama isn't insane. He just suffers from pathological envy. Isn't that the same as insanity? No. It's worse. 

****
 "Man of Constant Sorrow"
It just fit my mood, that's all



Or maybe it's because Russia expert Steve Cohen was born and raised in Kentucky. He saw this coming a long time before anyone else but there wasn't a thing he could do to stop it. So he talks to John Batchelor once a week, and he talks everywhere else people will put him before a microphone, and he writes and writes for any outlet that will publish him, and he warns and warns. 

I am the man of constant sorrow
I've seen trouble all my days
I bid farewell to old Kentucky 
the place where I was born and raised

******** 

No comments: