Translate

Sunday, October 9

Goin' Up Yonder

I don't want to see any long faces this morning. C'mon, put your heart in it. Sing, dammit! Express a little gratitude for the gift of life. If you won't try to sing, at least clap along. If you won't clap, grab a spoon and a pot and bang along. Everyone can do that. Ready?

If you want to know where I'm going

where I'm going, soon 
If anybody asks you where I'm going
where I'm going, where I'm going soon
I'm going up yonder! I'm going up yonder!
I'm going up yonder to be with my Lord! 

I can take the pain, the heartaches they bring

The comfort's in knowing I'll soon be gone
As God gives me Grace I'll run this race
Until I see my Savior face to face!
I'm going up yonder! I'm going up yonder! 
I'm going up yonder to be with my Lord!


Walter Hawkins & Love Center Choir
Soloist: Tramaine Hawkins
1975


********

No comments: