Translate

Thursday, June 28

US to rest of the world: Nobody does business with Iran, nobody gets hurt

You can see the drawback to this threat by watching U.S. relations with India. The geniuses who run American defense policy can't figure out whether to fawn over New Delhi because they want it as a pawn against Beijing or whether to slap economic sanctions on Indian businesses for continuing to do business with Iran. So they're trying to do both at the same time. Thus, the American Bully-Fawn defense policy.   

All right Pundita that's enough of a break; back to the Syrian War. No no I don't wanna go. I can't take any more Syrian war sitreps. I'll get sick if I have to study one more SouthFront war map. 

Remember, Syria is a window on many other things happening in the world. 

How is it a window on the world when the Tiger Forces recapture the T-2 pumping station in some hole in the wall town the name of which I can't pronounce? I wanna go out and play.

Not at 2:25 in the morning, you don't want to go out and play. Now shaddup. Life is a forced march.      

********

No comments: